Unified messaging (UM):
Voicemail, email & fax…
all in one inbox.
By leveraging Microsoft Exchange 2010 as the backbone for desktop faxing, Sagemcom’s XMediusFAX is a comprehensive IP fax server solution that enables faxing from anywhere, anytime, using any device (i.e,: Microsoft Outlook, web access, and mobile phones).
Sagemcom’s XMediusFAX patented FoIP server solutions have been integrated with Microsoft Exchange since version 5.5, and is recognized as the most reliable and mature IP fax solution on the market.
Unlike other fax solutions, Sagemcom owns its T.38 protocol stack, which eliminates the need for additional and costly third-party software. As a complete FoIP server solution, XMediusFAX provides a single contact for all fax related inquires, thereby increasing responsiveness to customer issues.
With the launch of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, XMediusFAX has been enhanced to comply with stringent Microsoft fax networking specifications for on-premises and hosted deployments.
Microsoft depends on third-party-certified fax solutions, such as XMediusFAX T.38 FoIP, to provide integrated faxing capabilities for Exchange Server 2010. XMediusFAX, the first such certified global solution, extends Unified Messaging in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with IP-optimized fax features, delivering rapid ROI within 1-6 months.
XMediusFAX for Microsoft Exchange UM 2010 offers:
Unified messaging: get both inbound and outbound fax support from within Microsoft Office Outlook and Exchange Server 2010.
- Inbound fax calls are redirected by Microsoft Exchange UM 2010 and processed by XMediusFAX, which in turn delivers the faxes using the existing UM notification format. Customers continue to have the identical functionality and look feel as they did with Microsoft UM 2007.
- Users can send or receive faxes as email attachments (TIFF or PDF) from a single inbox for all email, voicemail and faxes
- A software-only fax server solution that eliminates the need for costly third-party plug-ins
- XMediusFAX is a complete solution which provides a single contact for all fax related inquires, thereby increasing responsiveness to customer issues
- Seamless migration from Microsoft UM 2007
- Easy deployment
- Flexibility and scalability to satisfy diverse customer requirements
- Robust performance (complies with global T.38/SIP/TCP standards)
- Virtualization support
- Fax archiving streamlined for regulatory compliance (i.e. SOX, HIPAA)
- Fax process automation
- Advanced routing
- Application integration (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Survivability options for disaster recovery, high availability and remote branches
- Improved mobility for faxing from anywhere, from any device with Internet capabilities
- Rapid ROI within 1-6 months, and 90% boost in productivity